Based at Rodney Parade, Dragons are one of four regional rugby teams, with ambitious plans to compete at the top table in European rugby and unite our region by bringing by pride to our supporters.
Dragons are always looking to recruit casual match day staff to work across the Match Day operation at Rodney Parade for all home games.
The region is looking to recruit across the following functions:
- Match Day Stewards (SIA or Level 2 NVQ Spectator Safety qualification preferable)
- Bars and Hospitality Staff
- Ticketing and Retail Staff.
Applicants can apply by email, stating which position you are interested in and sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address: Casual Staff. Rodney Parade Stadium, Rodney Road, Newport. NP19 0UU
We love to hear from exceptional candidates, so if you think you have something to offer the Dragons that others can't then get in touch email@example.com
For full-time applications, please note the following when applying for roles within Dragons:
- All applications should be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, unless otherwise specified
- The email subject field should contain - job title, name, i.e. Retail Assistant: John Smith
- Applications should include an up to date CV and covering letter; there is no application form process
- Applications should be submitted in PDF or Word format.