Top Tips for a Great Day Out
1. Get here early and enjoy a full day out! Gates open 90 minutes before kick-off and the Fan Zone (entrance via the Main Gates and FREE entry) is open from up to three hours before kick-off.
2. Rodney Parade is a cashless stadium so remember that once you have entered the stadium, card and contactless payments is the only method of payment.
3. Remember to bring your tickets with you! If you have arranged to collect your tickets on the day, you can do so from the ticket collection point on the main drive.
4. And remember - charge your phone if using etickets!
5. Dress for the weather - some areas of the stadium are exposed to the elements!
6. Choose a meeting place - it can get busy on match-days and you may lose your friends or family at busy times around the ground. Make sure you choose a memorable landmark around the stadium where you can meet again.
7. Don’t miss the pre-match entertainment! Night games often see a light show so get to your seat or place on the terrace early to take it all in!
8. Get yourself a matchday programme, full of exclusive editorial and features. Check out the FREE download poster points around the stadium.
9. Enjoy our match day food and drink offerings - but please drink responsibly and respect others.
10. Take a visit to the Club Shop and get kitted out to show your support!
11. Look out for all the action on the stadium Big Screen - showing a TMO live feed of the game plus other interviews and special features.
12. Keep up to date with all the latest match day news with our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter feeds.
13. Post-match enjoy a live band in the Fan Zone, the perfect end to a matchday at Rodney Parade.
14. After the game, please remember to respect our neighbours when you leave the stadium - especially on evening games.
15. Plan your route home - check our journey planner HERE to get home safe after your big matchday at Rodney Parade!