The Dragons are looking to recruit a key role of Head of Physiotherapy and Medical Services who will be responsible for providing clinical management of the Dragons rugby playing squad, whilst managing the delivery and development of medical services for the regional side. This will include all physiotherapy and medical care.
The successful candidate will have extensive clinical experience and previous employment in sports medicine, preferably Elite level rugby and will meet relevant skills and qualifications criteria.
To view the full job description, please click here
If you require any other information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the following when applying for this role:
- All applications should be made by email to email@example.com unless otherwise specified
- The email subject field must contain - job title, name, i.e. Retail Assistant: J Smith
- Please ensure you have the relevant skills and experience for the post before applying
- Applications must include a CV and
coveringletter. There is no application form process
- Applications should be submitted in PDF format, however Word format will be accepted
- We do not accept speculative CVs, these will be deleted without being opened
- We do not accept introductions via recruitment agencies unless otherwise specified
The Welsh Rugby Union Group welcomes applications from all sections of the community irrespective of race, sex, sexual orientation, disability, religion or age.
Closing date: 30th July 2017 at
Interviews: 4th-7th August 2017