Crabbie’s Alcoholic Ginger Beer is all about making unforgettable moments. They are giving our Ambassador Clubs the chance watch Dragons V Ulster on Friday 24th March from the hospitality of a corporate box, access to the Business Club after the match to meet the players and a unique stadium tour led by Dragons legend Jason Forster.
Two sets of 3 Tickets for this prize have been exclusively put a-side for our Ambassador Clubs. If your Club is not yet registered simply click here to submit your details and become a Dragons Ambassador Club.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, and some great runner-up prizes, all you need to do is sign your Ambassador Club up to the Crabbie’s Rugby Rewards Scheme and submit a photo of you and your teammates enjoying a Crabbie’s.
Crabbie’s are a passionate supporter of the game - especially grassroots rugby - and they want to help Welsh amateur and community clubs thrive and grow. That’s why this season they have launched Crabbie’s Rugby Rewards, to give something back to the sport that we all love.
Clubs can sign up for free at www.crabbiesrugby.co.uk and then start collecting points towards a series of rewards. For every bottle of Crabbie’s sold at the clubhouse, your club will earn points that can be cashed in for balls, bibs, tackle pads, post protectors and much more.
Any clubs that sign up from TODAY until the competition closes on 19/03/17 will be entered into a draw to win 3 places on this amazing Dragons Money Can’t Buy Prize.
You will be given an exclusive tour of Rodney Parade by Dragons legend Jason Forster before settling down to watch the Pro-12 game with Ulster from the comfort of a corporate box. After the game, you will be given access to the Business Club Lounge, where you will get the chance to meet some of your heroes.
As well as this, Crabbie’s will be giving away a signed Dragons shirt to lucky runners-up.
This competition is limited to over 18s only, one entry per rugby club. Ts & Cs apply and can be found below.
Crabbie’s are a signatory to the Portman Code and promote responsible drinking. See DrinkAware.co.uk for the facts.
Dragons’ Money Can’t Buy Experience
Entering the promotion – Grassroots Qualification
- Entrants to the Crabbie’s & Dragons’ Money Can’t Buy Grassroots Experience (the Promotion) are bound by these terms and conditions and entries to the Promotion will only be accepted in the form as detailed in these terms and conditions.
- Two winners will win three (3) invitations to attend the Dragons’s Stadium Tour and tickets to watch the Pro-12 match between Dragons’ and Ulster from a corporate box on 24 March 2017 (the Prize).
- There will be one runner-up prize available.
- The Promotion is open only to residents of the UK, aged 18 and over. Entrants may be required to provide proof of their date of birth. Entrants must abide by the Terms & conditions of the Rugby Reward Scheme, which can be found at www.crabbiesrugby.co.uk/rugby-rewards/.
- The following persons are not eligible to enter the Promotion: (i) employees of any business involved or associated with the Promotion (including the Promoter and its associated companies, any appointed agency and any other agent or representative); and (ii) any such person’s family or household member.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, late, incomplete, incorrect, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected or not received for whatever reason, which will be disqualified. Neither the Promoter nor any appointed agent will accept responsibility for any technical, network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind or any unauthorised intervention in any part of the entry process or the processing of entries.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any entry that does not adhere to these terms and conditions and/or the Terms & conditions of the Rugby Reward Scheme, which can be found at www.crabbiesrugby.co.uk/rugby-rewards/.
- The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to avoid causing undue disappointment to consumers but reserves the right to amend or withdraw this Promotion where necessary if circumstances arise that are beyond its control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person deliberately to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion, but in no event legal fees; and (2) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages otherwise increased. Subject to clause 11, and subject to any liability arising as a result of its fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, the Promoter’s liability for claims related to this promotion is limited to a maximum of one thousand pounds.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the Promotion or from any prize.
- The names and countries of address of the winning club will be available on request for a period of 3 months after the promotion has closed by sending a SAE clearly marked “Crabbie’s & Dragons’ Money Can’t Buy Experience” to the Promoter’s address below.
- The Promoter is Halewood International Ltd, The Sovereign Distillery, Wilson Road, Huyton Business Park, Liverpool, L36 6AD. All communication regarding this promotion should be forwarded in writing to: Michelle Raworth [competition name] at the above address.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter is a signatory to the Portman Code and promotes responsible drinking. DrinkAware.co.uk for the facts.
- There are two stages which entrants must complete in order to be eligible to win tickets to the Event.
- Stage 1 of the Promotion requires entrants to sign up to the Crabbie’s Rugby Reward Scheme at www.crabbierugby.co.uk/rugby-rewards/. Internet access is required to enter.
- Entries are limited to one entry per rugby club.
- The Promoter is entitled to confirm if an entrant is signed up to the Rugby Reward Scheme by cross-referencing with the list produced by the procurement agency.
- Stage 2 of the Promotion requires entrants to post a photo of members of the team enjoying a Crabbie’s Alcoholic Ginger Beer on either Twitter, Facebook or Instagram and tagging and hashtagging CrabbiesUK.
- All members in the image submitted of the team must be (and must appear to be) over 25 years old.
- The Promotion opens midday on 6 March 2017 and closes on 19 March 2017 at 23.59.
- Entrants must complete steps 18 – 23 before the Promotion closes in order to validly enter the Promotion.
- All entries must be made directly by the rugby club entering the Promotion. No entrant can use their computer to enable multiple entries, (e.g. by the use of 'script' or 'brute force' or the use of automated devices or processes). In the event of this happening that entry and all associated multiple entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. Third party or bulk registrations will be excluded from this Promotion.
- Two entrants will be randomly selected to win three places at the Event. They will be contacted via the same method they used to enter the competition
- All guests must be over 18.
- The successful entrants must confirm their attendance by responding to the confirmation of their selection before 23.59 on Monday 20 March 2017.
- The Promoter and Dragons’ will cover no costs of travel to and from the stadium.
- If a chosen entrant does not respond to confirm their attendance by 23.59 on 20 March 2017 or cannot attend then an alternative entrant will be chosen following the steps set out at clause 26.
Taking part in Dragons’ Stadium Tour and Corporate Box Experience
- Entrants must bring a form of ID to prove they are over 18 (Passport or Driving Licence) with them to the Event.
- The Event will be run by the Dragons, who reserve the right to amend timings and locations as necessary.
- Winning entrants will receive a stadium tour of Rodney Parade, led by Jason Forster before a chance to meet non-playing members of the Dragons’ First Team Squad. They will then be invited to watch the Pro-12 match between Dragons’ and Ulster on 24 March 2017 from a corporate box, with access to a shared hospitality suite after the game.
- This Stadium Tour will begin at 17.30 and the match begins at 19.35
- The Promoter will cover no costs of post-match food or beverage.
- The winner’s club name and personal name and image may be published on the official Crabbie’s UK Social Media pages and used by Crabbie’s for PR or other purposes.
- The winner’s club name and personal name and image may be published on the official Dragons’ Social Media pages.